Question

severe pains
I have been in constant pain for the last 3 weeks now. My entire body aches... from my head to my toes, especially from the hip to my knees. I am not getting enough sleep as the pain keeps me awake for hours. As a result I am exhausted. Have tried Triplene, ibubrofen and spasmend. nothing helps for very long. Please help. I am desperate now.
Also on meds for hi blood pressure. By the way i am 36 yrs old.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

Please do visit a Chiropractor as soon as possible and let him/her conduct a thorough examination of your back. You definitely sound as if you desperately need appropriate care very soon.