Question

Severe Sneezing
I am sneezing terribly. So badly that I can barely breathe and my nose will not stop running. My eyelids are also terribly swollen and red. I have tried Telfast 180, Sinuclear and now Phenegen. I can't sleep at night and the sneezing usually occurs in the morning and at night.

Could the fact that all the windows and doors being open can cause this or any drafts, whether it be during the day or at night?

Frank, it sounds like you suffer from severe hay fever. If there is a plant outside your window that you’re allergic to, the open doors and windows might be to blame, but other wise not. The best would probably be to see your GP so that he can change the Telfast® to a different antihistamine and at least give a strong nose spray. Good luck.