Question

Sex
After I found my husband with another woman in our house and Bed. my sex drive is gone. I just want to scream every time I have sex with him. I even have dreams of him, having sex with my girlfriends. I wanted to see if it was me loosing my Libido or interest in him.

I then cheated with this man and we has sex it was great and I enjoyed myself. When I have sex with with him I''m so dry i dont even enjoy it.. Now i realize i have not forgiven him, its affecting me. What can I do?
sexologist

It seems to me that it is not a libido problem, but a relational problem. Perhaps you must consult a professional. In the mean time, it is important that you and your husband must practice safe sex.