Question

Sex
After my partner ejaculate I get very nausea. Any reason for that?
sexologist

Dear Heather,

You give rather limited information. I find myself asking whether it is that he has ejaculated in your mouth that you get nauseous or whether just the sight of him ejaculating or just the sight of his ejaculate is what causes the nausea?

There is a condition called sexual aversion where a person my experience aversive reactions, such as nausea, in reaction to certain sexual activities.

You would need to see a sex therapist to assess what the trigger for the reaction could be.