Ask an expert

18 Jul 2011

is coming the same thing as having an orgasm.
Answer 349 views

01 Jan 0001

It is terminology that is usually used to describe the “climax” in sexual intercourse. Furthermore for men the semen that gets ejaculated is also often referred to as “come”.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.