Question

sex
my hubby is very rough in bed and he wants us to have sex for the whole hour without breaking in between. then the next day, my body is sore or my belly button is so painful that i go and see a doctor.. and sometimes will bleed a little bit. i told him about this and he is not wanting to understand.

what can I do?

You have the right of choices about how, how much and when you are willing to engage in sexual activity. Sex is about two people and by the sound of it you could benefit from speaking to a professional psychologist working in the field of sexual health to help the two of you to find a happy medium. The pain that you describing seems to have a negative impact on the way you view love making and that could have negative effects on your relationship in the long run.

You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru