Question

SEX
please, give me 10 reasons not to have sex as a university student.
URGENT PLS

You will save a soul...

Whilst there are many reasons many young adults shouldn't have sex in various circumstances, the main one of relevance in my mind is uncertainty. If uncertain, it makes no sense why anyone would do something so intimate and vulnerable-making... If this is not the case, I am unsure why it is a problem given that university students by definition are supposed to be intelligent adults who can analyze the costs and benefits of such a course of action...

Claire - SASHA