Question

sex and bladder infections
I''ve recently had my second kid (6 months ago). now it seems that when I have sex, the penis seems to bump into something, and its very uncomfortable / bordering on painful. I seem to get a bladder infection a few days later. I''ve only had sex three times in the last 6 months, and each time this has happened. Can things " shift"  and not go back to normal after pregnancy? I don''t want to have sex again currenlty due to this...

Not sure if this is useful background info:
I have PCOS (my first baby was an ivf with ICSI baby) and typical period is about 100 days.
My one tube was cut after an ectopic pregnancy 4 years ago
I have endomtriosis
The second pregnancy was natural - had minor placenta abruptia probably caused by an amniocentisis (my first baby was born with a birth defect)
my uterus was apparently " glued"  to my abdomen by endometriosis making my C-section quite difficult for the gynae who did it (the endometriosis wouldn''t stop bleeding and she had to put a stich on my remaining tube as well.)
I''m not on any contraceptive, do take iron tablets (I''m aneamic, level of 6), regularly take sleeping tablets
stopped breastfeeding at 4 months

Thanks for your help!

It could be the endometriosis which is causing the pain.You may need medication for this. Discuss it with your gynae.