Question

Sex for business
I have been married now for two years to a "high-powered" businessman many years my senior. On several occasions he has insisted that I have sex with various business people he is dealing with, sometimes he even watches. He says that he loves me, and I do love him, but I feel so depressed I don't even want to have sex with him anymore.

A friend has told me that this is not unusual, and I shouldn't let it affect my marriage and sex life - that it is just "business". I think it is another form of prostitution - please give me an opinion!

We can all give opions on situations that we are observers and not emotionally or physically involved in. You are the one that must live this life and you are the only one that can choose. Obviously to live with a "high - powered business man" must come with advantages, like eg. money, luxuries etc. The down side in your case is sex with business partners. Life is all about choices. If you fell depressed see a counsellor or Psychologist that can help you with decisions,a nd don't merely give opinions. Call Lifeline or SA Sexual Health association 0860 100 262 for a referral to a therapist near you.