Question

Sex frequency
Hello,
I am 30 years old male from pakistan. I am having sex daily 2-3 times plus 2-3 masturbations daily on weekdays at night. On weekends I am doing it twicw as much both in morning and night.

When I talk with colleagues around, they say its abnormal and will give you prostate cancer.

The strange thing is that the rest period between two ejaculations is only 2-3 minutes for me or sometimes just few seconds to a minute only. Please guide is it normal or some underlying prostate problem.
sexologist

you will be absolutely fine. a high sex drive will not give you prostrate cancer.