Question

Sex habits
HI, i am in a new relationship with a man i totally adore and he adors me, but he has odd sex habits, almost like he likes dirty sex. I love it when he gives me anal oral but he want me to give him, im not very comfortable with that right now, is that mean of me? He wants me to give him a golden shower but im really not comfortable with that in our sex lives right now? He says its really intense and intimate, so i want to be intimate with him but not like that, not yet, does it make me a bad girlfriend if i tell him that?

You keep on refering to "not right now", does this mean you think that this will change in future? If you are uncomforatble with it now, you are more than likely going to stay uncomfortable with it forever.

I think the two fo you need to sit down with a pen and a piece of paper. Make a list with three headings - Yes, No and Maybe. The discuss what you will do what you will never do,a nd what you might consider doing in time to come. You need to have this discussion outside of the bedroom during non-sexual time, as this is a serious discussion that will set boundaries for both of you.

There is op such thing as a "bad girlfriend" if you are honest, I think you are rather a "bad" communicator than a "bad girlfreind"

E Mc