Ask an expert

21 Jul 2010

Sex Hurts
Doc please help! Intercourse has become unbearable for me. Passing urine after intercourse burns and I cannot tolerate more than one round of sex. This has made me resent sex. Is there something you can recommend cause i''d like to get my groove back and keep my husband sexually satisfied.
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

please consult your GP or gynae. pain during intercourse and passing urine is usually a symptom of a physiological problem or an STI. only after a physical exam / blood test will a proper diagnosis and treatment be accorded.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes