Question

Sex in the SHOWER
Doc
I have had sex in the shower for the first time on on Tuesday nite,
now the wife tells me that she has a an infection. How is that possible?

Underwater sex — whether in the pool, hot tub, ocean, lake, river, shower, or bath — isn't considered a safer sex option. Here's why:

Spermicide is likely to "wash off" or wash away in water.
Water containing chemicals, salt, or bacteria can be forced into the vagina or rectum during sex, possibly causing irritation, infection, or temporary dryness.
Since it's recommended to store latex condoms away from direct sunlight, it's possible that heated water may have a similar effect on latex.
Water can seep between the condom and the penis, possibly causing the condom to slip off.
Oil-based products — such as sun block, tanning lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and soap — and possibly even chlorine cause latex condoms to deteriorate.
Of course, using a condom in a pool or hot tub is better than not using one at all.