Ask an expert

23 Jul 2010

Sex nightmare
Have been maried for 11 years and my husband is experiencing difficulty in getting an erection or when he does it does not last long. Sometimes when we make love he feels very pressed and must go and urinate or else he ejaculates. This is really frustrating but i love him very much. Please advice
Answer 340 views

01 Jan 0001

your hubby has erectile dysfunction (ED). treatment is as simple as a visit to your nearest GP.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.