Question

sex on drugs
I would like to know what is the dangers of putting an ecstacy tablet up your anus. Over the weekend a couple of my friends did it and they say that the effect is much better and sex is amazing on it.

If somebody can help me I would appreciate it.

Visit the site www.ecstacy.org for information about E's.

Do remember that E's are a very dangerous drug, not only is it illegal, but can often be impure and we have buried many young people as a result of allergic reactions.
I see now reason why sex should be better if E's are administered rectally, except that it might be absorbed quicker.
UNLESS, your friends like anal stimulation and the bit of anal play that takes place is a turn-on.
Go figure!!!
Dr Mac