Ask an expert

11 Jan 2008

sex problem
i am a lady of 30 years ,ive got a problem of when im with my boyfriend i dont feel anything not even to get on during romance this worries me i somethimes fake it .i never enjoyed sex ,each time i had sex sores started in my virgina please doctor help me what to do
Answer 334 views

01 Jan 0001

Please post to the sexologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18754 votes