Ask an expert

23 Jan 2009

Sexologist please answer
so I was reading the question in the most recent post 555 and I realized that my scrotum is large and kind of gets in the way during sex, and I was wondering if there was any surgery to correct that and if it was worth the risk to undergo such surgery if it exists
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

I am not aware of such types of surgery but please consult a GP to recommend you to the correct urologist / plastic surgeon that may be able to assist you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9322 votes
67% - 18678 votes