Ask an expert

02 Jun 2011

Sexual Activities
Me and my boyfriend has never had sex but we have fun on regular occasions. He likes to ''''finger'''' me and recently we did it a bit rough. is there any problems that might occure??? I missed my period and it hurts when I pee??? Please I need help...
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

The discomfort you experience when urinating, is most probably due to an urinary tract infection or due to bruising around the area of the urethra. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an urine test and examination. You should also ask your doctor to perform a blood test to determine if you are pregnant. Your boyfriend does not have to ejaculate inside you to become pregnant. Pregnancy can occur when the ejaculate is deposited on the tissue of the vulva (just outside the opening of the vagina).


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9328 votes
67% - 18826 votes