Question

sexual problem
My man loves me, I know this for sure, we have met 2 months ago and he has not stopped telling me and showing me that he really does, the problem is that he gets arounsed pretty quickly and wants to make love very often, but he just cannot climax, he has a couple of times, but now he cannot, and he loses his erection almost as soon as we make love, we dont know what to do, i feel really sorry for him, he is trying to please me and i am trying to please him, but nothing seems to help, i think it is performance anxiety, what can we do?

Gina, does he lose his erection without being able to ejaculate (cum) or does he ejaculate too quickly? Let me know and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I won’t get it.