Question

sexual urges
i am in serious need of intimacy.. i am in a relationship with a man who lives with his girlfriend...things seemd to be fine as i am not intrested in commitment only sexual satiesfaction...but i sometimes feel irritated or rather anxious because i cannot do it as often as i would like to...i tried leaving him but i find myself yerning for him even more...how can i get rid of these sexual urges?? i am struggling to cope, i think about sexing him all the time.please help!!!

Dear lala,
Well, I hope that you're having protected sex with him, otherwise you may pick up a lot more than sexual satisfaction, and neither pregnancy nor AIDS will be good for you ! You seem to feel satisfied about using him purely for sexual satisfaction, and so, apparently, is he --- but are either of you being fair to his girlfriend ? And why haven't you found a man of your own, for a friendship that is enjoyable for you and he, but not one that could hurt another ?