Ask an expert

21 Feb 2003

sexual urges
i am in serious need of intimacy.. i am in a relationship with a man who lives with his girlfriend...things seemd to be fine as i am not intrested in commitment only sexual satiesfaction...but i sometimes feel irritated or rather anxious because i cannot do it as often as i would like to...i tried leaving him but i find myself yerning for him even can i get rid of these sexual urges?? i am struggling to cope, i think about sexing him all the time.please help!!!
Answer 290 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear lala,
Well, I hope that you're having protected sex with him, otherwise you may pick up a lot more than sexual satisfaction, and neither pregnancy nor AIDS will be good for you ! You seem to feel satisfied about using him purely for sexual satisfaction, and so, apparently, is he --- but are either of you being fair to his girlfriend ? And why haven't you found a man of your own, for a friendship that is enjoyable for you and he, but not one that could hurt another ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17921 votes