Question

sexually transmitted diseases-can they make you totally infertile?
DEAR DOCTOR

SUFFERED FROM THE DISEASE AND I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND WAS GIVEN MEDICATION BUT NOTHING IS BETTER.COULD IT BE THAT I WENT TOO LATE OR IS THERE STILL HOPE?BECAUSE I HEARED YOU COULD GET INFERTILE FROM THE DISEASE.MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HAVE A KID, BUT IT HASN'T WORKED FOR TWO YEARS AND I HAVEN'T DONE INFETILIY TESTS.AND HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THEM?

YOURS MEME.

You don't say what symptoms have not got better.
If you have not fallen pregnant after two years of trying, you should see a gynaecologist who will organise the tests.