Question

sh1t magnet that is me!!!
Let’s start in the beginning on new years day I walked out of a 4 ½ year relationship that only contained cheating from his side chatted with a few people on this forum that got me though it so 2 months after this I decided I will be a rock and no man will ever do that to me again no man will ever get into my hart again………… and I met the man of my dreams!!! Saw him he looked like he had a glow around him that night so we had a drink togher it was his bitrday I jumped into my car and speeded away that night out of fear not giving him a number where he can contact me nothing I took a oath not true.

Could not get over it for a week so I went out again the following weekend and there he was jipeee. So we exchanged numbers and of I went and what a gentleman he…. To good to be true YES just my luck so a month into this relationship he tells me that he is married but in the prosses of getting divorced okay I could cope with it. Last week Monday he tells me we need to disgust something so I said fine he came over and what was next was such a shock that I have a hussy fit “ my son will only be born tomorrow” that was the news!!! At leased he cried for being so scared that i will leave him because of this.

So here I sit know I love with a man that has a wife a baby that is a week old but they have been separated for 6 months know there are speculations that it might not be his child. I would love to get your opinion on this he loves me to bits but I am very scared of everything I feel very guilty about all this but I love him so much I cant get though a day without him I get grumpy as soon as he leaves. Is this real love????? Or just another disappointment in my life???

Its one thing to decide, very reasonably, that you won't allow any other man to hurt you in that way ; its another, and sadder and less helpful thing, to decide not to allow any other man access to your heart at all. The current situation is complex, and could end up happily or badly. I tend to agree with Delen, to be cauious, not unfriendly, but to suggest he has a whole lot of stuff to sort out on his own, before you two can think of having a promising relationship