Question

Sharp pain behind left ear
I've been experience a sharp sudden pain in the head about 5cm from behind my left ear. The pain comes suddenly and the disappears for about 15 - 30min.

Dawn, it is difficult to say what it is without being able to examine you. It might be due to an infection of the mastoid sinus behind the ear, or referred pain from an infection (throat, ear, etc.) or from a pinched nerve in your neck. You can try taking an anti-inflammatory like Voltaren®, but if it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see our doctor. Good luck.