Question

Sharp pains
I have just experienced sharp pains on the left side of my head, it lasted a couples of seconds and was quite sore. In the last couple of days I have been experiencing headaches and am quite tense in the neck and shoulders.
I dont want to start panicking or should I go see someone about this. The sharp pains were quite alarming, any advice?

Jo, it might be that a nerve got pinched in your neck and that this caused the pain. I doubt that it’s caused by something serious inside your head, but if it doesn’t clear up within the next couple of days (or if it gets worse), you will have to see your doctor. Good luck.