Question

Sharp stabbing pain
Hi there, I am about to get my period in about a week. I have a very sharp, throbbing pain that feels as if it''s a sharp needle someone is stabbing into the right side of my vigina to just the top of my hairline. It lasts maybe a few seconds and then dissapear for a while before it returns. I don''t have any discharge and there is no burning when I urinate. I am 36 years old, married and I have a history of endometreosis. I''ve never been pregnant. Thanks for your time.

I can't tell what this is without an examination. I would suggest that you see yur doctor.