Question

She drinks too much formula
I have a 1 year old daughter who drinks a lot at night. She drinks almost 750ml of formula every night . I've tried introducing her to different liquids. I used tea as from moday and she drinks even more, I tried water and she hates it because she cries once she realises that it's water. I need your help as this is so frustrating. I don't get enough sleep and I have to be at work every morning. What am I doing wrong.

Dear Lolly
I think you need to do 2 things a) wean her from the formula very slowly over a period of 2-3 weeks (even adults have difficulty going cold turkey when they have to give up things they like because such foods comfort them b) if she is still drinking from a bottle with a teat (?), then just don't replace the old teats when they get worn out - she will give up the bottle by herself. This is the kind of problem that is created when one gives babies bottles in bed - it is much better to get them used to the idea that they can have a drink of water from a cup once they are old enough to drink out of one. Keep in mind if you have another baby.