Question

She says I don&#39 t Love her
Hi, I met a lady lats year(2008) June. She' s a student at Unisa and I am also a partime student within the same university. We' ve been speaking over the phone without meeting each other till January this year. The problem is I loved thi gal at 1st site and I' ve been telling her this everyday. When we met, I told her straight away that I love her. She believed me, but when we tried to have sex she refused and told me I don' t love her. Now I don' t know what to do anymore because I Love Her So Much. Please advise.

She is obvious thinking that you are saying you love her to get her into bed. You have some convincing to do that you really love her. ( do you or do you lust her?) also remember that being in love is not necessarily mean that sex is OK. Both partners have to agree