Question

Shermans disease?
What is shermans disease? How does it affect you? Does it influence sports performance? And do you need to take precautionary measures to avoid future complications?

Lisa, I don’t know what Sherman’s disease is. Maybe you can find out if isn’t also known by a different name and let me know. Maybe if you give me some of the symptoms, I might be able to work out what the disease is. It might also be that you misunderstood the doctor and that he said Scheuermann’s disease. Please let me know and we’ll take it from there.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I will miss it.