Ask an expert

05 Jul 2010

She''s after my man
What do I do? My husband''s sister has a best friend who the family has known for 10 years, she has now suddenly started moving in on my husband. She is everywhere she should not be and the sister is inviting and taking her everywhere.

She sends him sms''s and jokes etc. I''ve made him phone her and tell her that she must stay away from him. When I am where she is then she does not stay long. What the hell must I do?
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

YOu and your husband, together, tell her directly to stay away from him, and tell his sister about this and ask her to stop it from happening.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18748 votes