Question

She''s after my man
What do I do? My husband''s sister has a best friend who the family has known for 10 years, she has now suddenly started moving in on my husband. She is everywhere she should not be and the sister is inviting and taking her everywhere.

She sends him sms''s and jokes etc. I''ve made him phone her and tell her that she must stay away from him. When I am where she is then she does not stay long. What the hell must I do?

YOu and your husband, together, tell her directly to stay away from him, and tell his sister about this and ask her to stop it from happening.