Question

shes gone!!!!!!
Hey,

Im a 15 year old girl and I really dont know what to do, during this past year I have had a really tough time and have being seeing a shrink etc but there has been one person who has been my rock throughout this. We are really close and is the first person I have trusted in a long time (I have MAJOR trust issues!) She has almost become a mother to me (my mother is emotionally absent). She has also stopped me from commiting suicide many times. But now the thing is she has been giving me the cold shoulder for about 4 weeks now, at first i thought she was just stressed but now Im not so sure! Advise please, I dont know what I will do without her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi there,

you dont say who this person is or how you know them? I would really advise you to speak in detail to your therapist about this as she sounds like a very important person in your life. If you feel able to you could also consider asking the person why they are more distant than before.

If you rely heavily on just one person it can feel very distressing if they seem distant, but it may be that she is stressed and has no idea about what you are feeling. It is also important to begin thinking about having a number of people in your life that you consider as emotionally supportive.