Question

Shingles
I'm hiv+ and have had shingles for the third time now. Why is this happening? It's very painfull and uncomfortable. Does it have to be this often? I take Procidyn and vitamin C & I try to eat as healthy as possible. Kindly advise on how I should treat these painfull blisters on my body. Also is there something to help fade the scares that are left on my body.

HIV Peer Forum
HIV expert

You need to go and see your doctor and have your immunestatus cheked. Your CD4 count may be low and you need to go on antiretroviral treatment.