Question

Shingles
Good morning

Last year July I suffered with a excruciating painful bout of trigeminal shingles. Thankfully by the beginning of this year all the pain in my head had gone and the numbness in my eyebrow had gone too.
Since the beginning of the cold weather I have more pain in my head and also in my eye. It is not all the time but comes and goes.
Is the nerve pain associated with colder weather and is there something over the counter that I could take to help me?

Kind regards
M

Marlene

The nerve pain can be aggrevated by the cold weather. You can consult your doctor for a prescription for Tegretol that is useful in treating nerve pain caused by post-viral infections.