Question

Shock in pregnancy
I am in the final 3 - 4 weeks of my pregnancy. I went to a GP for every checkup and sonar for he is not too expensive and I don't have a medical aid. On every visit he told me it is a girl. December I took my mom and husband with and the doctor confirmed it is a girl.
We made up the room, bought clothing etc all for a girl.
For the past week or so I have experienced allot of pain and decided to check if my baby is still fine. Out of the blue the doctor first says "The baby is getting big now, sex is difficult to determine, wait.. it is a boy... mmmm maybe a girl.. no not sure." What must I make of this?
My husband was married before and has 2 boys from that marriage, this is my first child and were looking forward to the girl he said we were going to have. I feel torn up about this, I can not focus on anything else, it is like I am obsessed with a girl.
My husband said he knows it is is girl. He keep on telling me how much he loves me and Makayla and I must take good care of his girl etc. It is starting to drive me insane, because what if I give birth and it is a boy?
everything is so pretty now and all ready for my Makayla. I spoke to my midwife and she said it is very difficult now to be accurate with the sex, due to the fact that the baby is all cramped up and ready to enter the world.
What must I do, should I believe what he told me the first few times? If it were a boy howcome he did not see it earlier?
My baby's weight is now 1.5kg is that small?

The answer is that you are not going to know the sex until the baby is born.
Sex is often quite difficult to see on ultrasound and even world experts will quote only a 90% accuracy.
I would suggest that you try and focus on having a healthy baby, irrespective of the sex.
If you have only four weeks to go and the baby weighs 1.5 kg, this is small. The average weight at this stage should be just above 2 kg. Do discuss this with your doctor.