Question

Shocked
On our first date my BF and I went to the movies , when the lights went off he put my hand onto his thing , I was so shocked that I just left it there , I did not know what to do . He pushed my hand down hard and started opening and closing his legs , after a long wile he stopped . it was only at intervill that I could remove my hand , it was wet , I think that he weed in his pants . I went to wash my hand , when the movie started he wanted to do it again and I said no , did I do the correct thing because he has not phoned me since . How can he just sit there and wee , do all guys do that ?if so I am glad that I am a girl , advice please .
Teen expert
teen expert

Hi Mary,

It sounds to me as if your boyfriend got you to masturbate him, and that he did not wee, rather he ejaculated.

If you were not comfortable with what he was asking you to do then you certainly did the right thing saying no. What you do or don't want to do sexually is your choice no-one elses.

He maybe hasn't phoned you because you won't do what he wants - in which case you are well rid of him.

Maintain your own sense of self-respect and dignity and find a boyfriend who respects you.