Question

Should I...
Should I speak to my wife about the way I feel - See Panties posting?
I feel so good today about myself - feel like I am constantly on a high - because of what I am wearing. Am I to let go of my fantasies and pursue happiness with my wife?
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Bi-Confused -

Take a deep breath and slow down - you're wearing panties today and feeling great but don't run away with this.

You need to be calm and rational when you speak to your wife and you need to be clear about what you want to tell her. In your current state of mind you'd probably just alarm her. Don't rush into anything.....

I suggest you try to get a lot more clarity on some of the issues raised through your previous post, and attempt to resolve what this means for you as a person. As Tammy suggested, you're free to contact Triangle Project on (021) 448 3812 for a counselling appointment if you're in or near Cape Town.