Question

Should I be Concerned? plz help
I was on tryphasil for 3yrs but now decided its time to introduce a new member in the family. So for about 5 days Im not taking the pill. I stoped taking the pill 5days after menstruating (which was normal). The thing is now i find myself bleeding, kind like menstruation. Should i be concerned? This will be our first baby and we don't want anything to go wrong... plz help us, Is it normal?

Stopoping the Pill will bring on a 'period'.This is quite normal. It would have been better to stop with the last active pill in the pack.