Question

should I be myself?
hi shrink im a24 year old lady.i sometyms not always tend to rthink that ppl dont like me.i sumtyz think that it has to do with my conservative personality.i say this as i notice that wheb with a friend of mine who is more bubbly and outspokeb,ppl respond to her in a very swet way than to me.i dont know how to change mypersonality.what shud i do .

Its interesting how people who are actually horrible, and disliked by everyone else, rarely ever notice this or think this ! But most of us who are a bit shy, worry at times that people might not like us. What you're describing isn't that anyone DISLIKES you, but that they don't actively show liking for you. If you are conservative and shy and don't say much, you don't reveal much of yourself, so they wouldn't know how likeable you really are. Counselling can help reduce shyness and anxiety in social setting like this, so you could relax more, and enjoy yourself more, and others will discover how nice you are.
And you don't have to become that bubbly friend, either - often, if you become a good listener, and show a real interest in other people, they find you attractive and pleasant to be around