Question

Should I be worried?
I''m 36 years old and have always had irregular periods. Over the past year of so they seem to be getting worse. I start spotting at least a week before my actual period starts. I am also very prone to candida infections (also usually just before my period starts). I have also started to have night sweats. I''m not on the pill. Should I be worried?
Thanks!

You should see a gynaecologist to investigate what the reason for the irregular periods is.
Recurrent thrush before periods is fairly common. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing it.