Question

should i change fertility doc
i have had 2 ivf done, both times embryos did not attach, do you think i should change clincis would this better my chances???? or do you think it is just my body rejecting the embryos and this will happen no matter where i go ?
fertility expert

Dear Ivf

The fact that you have had two failed IVF cycles requires careful consideration as to WHAT the causes of the failures are. It is best to have further investigations done to resolve this issue and I do not necessary encourage you to switch fertility clinics ,unless you have a other reasons, other than the failure, for doing so.

You should enquire in particular

1.) the number of embryos put back and more especially, the grade of embryo's at the time of embryo transfer

2.) you should ask the specialist about the embryo transfer method used and

3.) enquire whether the transfer was completely atraumatic or not

4.) Also, enquire about The type of progestrone supplementation after transfer - it is also important to know whether the blood-progestreone levels had reached the acceptable level at which implantation is likely to occur.

Other blood tests may be necessary to determine whether you have an immune related problem which could affect implantation as well. Other syndromes such as antiphospholipid syndrome may have to investigated as well at this stage.