Question

30 Oct 2006

Should I confront him
Yesterday my boyfriend's car gave him problems and he asked to use my car to take his aunts home. He has a lot of cd's of mine so I went into his car to look for them as I have been asking and he never gives it back. When looking through the cd's i found 2 things that bother me. The first thing was an invitation to a bash in December for him and his partner his name and another person's name was on the invitation. The second thing was pics of a girl that was basically half naked. I'm sure that he is cheating as we havent been intimate in a while. Yesterday we were discussing something and I told him that he is lying so much that he forgets what he lies about and then he gives me another story. I'm just so tired and want out, but at the same time I want him to be open and tell me what is happening. Should I confront him? He has a habit of forgetting things and I want to somehow try and trap him into telling me what is happening, but not sure how to handle this.

Confrontations again ! Why not simply talk with him about what yo found and how you found it, what this leads you very reasonably to suspect, and ask him to explain ? Don't try to be too clever