Question

Should I exercise the same time everyday?
HI, I read in a magazine that it is more beneficial for you to exercise at the same time everyday,but what if that is not possible? Sometimes I exercise in the morning and sometimes at night. Is that still beneficial?
Chalfont,PA USA

HI Curious

I'm equally curious as to who would suggest you do this. It is advice you might give to a diabetic in terms of blood sugar control, but for anyone else - exercise when it suits you and when you can fit it in!!! That's when you'll enjoy it the most and probably derive the best benefits.

Just keep exercising!!!
ENJOY!