Question

should i hurt him too?
i have finally decided to break up with my b/f who's brought nothing but pain and misery in my life.some few months ago,i met and fell in love with someone else.i thought i should just tell my b/f it's over but then thought i should let him catch me red-handed with my new b/f so he could feel what's it's like to be cheated on.
would it be cruel of me?

Those sort of "let him feel it" plans usually don't work out, and can cause further grief. If he could imagine or feel what it's like to be cheated on, he wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Don't lower yourself to his level. Just tell him that it's over ( maybe best in a public place like a coffee bar ) and move on with your life, leaving him in your dist