Question

Should i leave?
Hi guys

Been offered work in the UK. I 'm in the middle of the divorce. I still luv my wife though and our 2 kidz. What are the divorce implications if i leave the country ? Am i going to be prejudiced in any way should i take this option? It's been hard to cope as we have been seperated for 3 mnths with zero access to my kidz. Is running away alwayz the healing option?

Hi Sipho,
I think you need a good local legal opnion on this one. Running away is NEVER the healing option. I would think your absence would make it far more difficult for you to obtain proper visitation rights. Right now, she is not entitled to refuse you access to the kids. Whatever the SMS said, she is NOT allowed, by law, to refuse you access --- the court sees access as for the children's benefit, not hers.