Question

Should i tell boyfriend
With all the bad stuff going on my life, there is one good thing, my boyfriend that I have not mentioned. yet Ive only been with him since April and since then my eating disorder has been more under control and Ive kept all my illnesses and madnesses mostly a secret from from him cos he see's the fun amazing girl I am, I feel it is a good thing cuz he didnt see the real sick me last year when I was so skeletal but obviously I told him I was still sick and from time to time it still is an issue but thats about it. I dont want to lose him but is the relationship really that real if I cant let him into all the crazy things, yet I think its better now too... since it lost me all my friends. I think he knows enough... just the basics of a past and maybe recent ED?

Take your time ( of course you need to get through the exams first --- don't voluntarily take on too many stresses within a short period of time, than necessary ) and once you have got into proper treatment with a shrink for the problems, you can calmly mention these to him, so then he can know that you're fun, but also sensible. problems that are being treated are much less worrying for him than those which arent.