Question

SHOULDER AND HAND PAIN
HI,

I've been having a pain on my shoulder and or the whole hand. i went to see my doctor and he gave me the inflamatory tablets. The pain goes away for two weeks then start again. sometimes it feels if if somebody is pulling my fingers with neddles. I got a suggestion that it might be the trapped nerve. Do you have any exercises that I can do or should i go see the physiotherapist. This has been going on for 3months now. Please help.
physiotherapist

Hi Diale

Two points you can try before going anywhere. The first is to rub your chest muscles - you need to find the tender points - the pain may ease off instantly, and second get someone to push on your shoulder blade - the whoole area - there is a point there that will mimick your pain - and then release it.

Douglas