Ask an expert

31 Jan 2010

Shoulder Experts
Hi Doc,
I need some urgent advice. I have a shoulder injury that is keeping me from enjoying life. I have been with an Orthopedic Surgeon and had 3 infiltrations in my shoulder - the pain is now more severe than ever. Who in the Gauteng region will be able to assist as I will not be able to travel to Cape Town?
Answer 802 views
Shoulder Doc
Shoulder Doc

01 Jan 0001

Dear Bernitta,

the best person in your region is Dr Thys de Beer (Pretoria) - not family of mine but an excellent shoulder expert


Dr Joe de Beer
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17893 votes