Question

Shoulder & neck pain

I have been having these terrible pains in my neck and shoulder. They are not constant pains, but come and go. I have thought that maybe a tendon has snapped or maybe a hurt muscle. My question is how do I go about fixing it. I have gone for phsio therapy, but has no long term effect. It helps for a short while and boom the pain is back 3 weeks later. Any solution?

Hi Trudy

I recommend you visit your doctor and get a proper diagnosis as to what is actually wrong. ONly then can it be properly treated; whether the treatment be rest, physio, certain rehab exercises etc.

I hope this helps.