Question

Shoulder pain causing faster heard beat
I slept badly on my shoulder about 2 years ago and woke up the next morning with my shoulder paining. I went to doctor and after Xrays was told its just a muscle. However eversince then say once our of no reason I get a painful pain on this left shoulder stretching over my heart that causes my heart beat to increase. Its so painful I sometimes start urinating in my pants. When this ever happens it only attacks me closing to waking up time in the morning never any other time. My doctor has not been able to help.

DB, I think you should have a stress ECG done to make sure that it’s not a heart problem. If the ECG is normal, you should see a neurologist or a neurosurgeon. Good luck.