Question

Sibling relationship normal or not
hi there all , I have a question or feelings inside that realy hurts
My hb (31) and his sister (36) have an (what I think) unhealthy relationship , no realy , he phones her about 2times a week and they chat to each other for at least 30min at a time , about a year ago we almost got divorced becuase of her she poked her nose in my marraige and told me what I have to and must not do to her brother ....... with his full support behind her ! , so need I say I can not spend more that a day with her, I am not being unreasonable but when we use to go there he use to be all funny with me , like ignoring me and stuff , he makes me feel like nothing , any way
She even wanted to arrange a B-day party for my SON (at her house) and we stay 200km away from them , I mean that is a bit tooo much ? even now when they chat so long on the phone and I ask him what they spoke about (like arranging stuff and not incl. me) and I disagree he getd all aggresive ?

They do sound unduly close, especially if she is interfering in yoru marriage. Doesn't she have one of her own to bother about ? Have you really tried, calmly, to discuss this with your husband, not as a complaint,but a discussion about how bad this makes you feel