Question

"sick" father
I believe my dad is possesed cos he numerously molested me when i was 9 till i told him to stop doing it, he did cos maybe he was afraid i would tell my mom, which i did 13 years later... anyways he is now a grandfather to my son so that means i need to get a nanny for my son who happens to live with my parents at the moment till i get my life sorted, i don't know how many nannies i had to change in a period of 2 years cos some of them have complained that my dad askes for "sexual favors" from them when my mom goes to work meaning there is no one else in the house besides nanny and son, 3 out of 12 or more nannies have told me that my dad is asking them to have sex with him and left shortly after that, some never even told me they just stop coming to work and i beleive my dad is the cause, my mom only knows one of the incidents and she was not comfortable with any nanny there after. So i look for older nannies now and one of them told me that my dad goes in the bath room when she takes a bath (older nanny)! Even if i take my son to pre school he would still need a nanny to prepare him in the morning and be there when he gets back from school cos my mom works during the week and i can't stay with my son at the moment cos i share a place with a friend. Till i can afford to get a place to rent on my own, we have to continue living this way. As for my dad, is he sick in his head, does he need help, was he abused at a younger age or he is just possessed? pls help me put the puzzle together

I do not believe in possession, especially not as a cause of moesting children --- that's an excuse, not an explanation. And it is an excuse to try to excuse a person for his own wickedness, by trying to blame it on something or someone else. What he did was wrong, and he knew that he was doing wrong, and chose to do it, anyway.
And if he is still propositioning the nannies, he is still a dirty old man. He needs to be told to stop this totally and forever, or that he will be reported to the police, for what he did to you and for what he did to them, and could end up in jail, where they are not kind to child moeslters. Your dad is not sick, but behaving badly, and he could choose to behave properly --- he just hasn't needed to, because apaently everyone has allowed him to get away with it. Why doesn't your mom help to care for your boy, and keep your father away from the maids ? Why can't they lock the bathroom door while bathing ? I doubt whether he was abused when he was younger, but if he was, that still would not be an excuse. He HAS to take direct personal responsibility for all that he is doing wrong, and he has to choose to stop doing this.
Why does he refise to take responsibility for his actions ? And why do you all allow him to get away with it, and make excuses for him ?